tower of babel sentence in Hindi"tower of babel" meaning in Hindi tower of babel in a sentence
- The climax of the game takes place inside the Tower of Babel.
- So why is coming home like arriving at the Tower of Babel?
- Rather than the Tower of Babel, it is the Pathway of Babel.
- The couplet in question, " ", refers to the Tower of Babel.
- "He has been in charge of an unmanageable 191-nation Tower of Babel.
- Guides drone on in polyglot spiel fit for the Tower of Babel.
- "The Tower of Babel " is on display at the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna.
- Experts describe the international cell-phone picture as a Tower of Babel.
- "A new tower of Babel is not needed, " agreed designer Frei Otto.
- Such ziggurats may have been the inspiration for the Biblical Tower of Babel.