tower block sentence in Hindi"tower block" meaning in Hindi tower block in a sentence
- A number of Granada tower blocks dominate the skyline around the set.
- The film is set in a luxury tower block during the 1970s.
- Three 20 storey tower blocks on the complex contained 354 flats alone.
- Packwood House was the only 12 storey tower block on the estate.
- Many of the tower blocks have seen substantial upgrades over the years.
- The Hyde Park tower blocks were between five and 19 storeys high.
- Upon the completion of the construction, thirteen tower blocks had been built.
- Tower blocks, first built in the 1950s, featured prominently in this era.
- Other tower blocks a few streets away do not suffer these troubles.
- In South Korea the tower blocks are called Apartment Complex ( ).