towed vehicle sentence in Hindi"towed vehicle" meaning in Hindi towed vehicle in a sentence
- Inside the towed vehicle were seven illegals from Central America.
- The towed vehicle is taken to an impoundment lot.
- The police towed vehicle to the department's offices the next day and inspected its interior.
- The ban on trailers and towed vehicles remains in effect in both directions at all times.
- According to Consumer Reports, the trailer hitch could detach, causing the towed vehicle to break free.
- We flew to Rapid City, S . D ., where the Moyes met us in the towed vehicle and transported us into the Badlands.
- The artificial sizing and weighting must be designed to withstand the greater weight of the towed vehicle, which might otherwise tip the tow truck back.
- Fire inspection fees have also increased, rising about 11 percent, and on Tuesday the council is scheduled to consider raising the fee for towed vehicles.
- The report was also critical of the city's plan to remove diplomatic license plates from some towed vehicles, and it questioned the retroactivity of some guidelines.
- With AirIQ's service, rental-car companies can locate stolen, overdue, and towed vehicles, as well as automobiles that cross state lines against company policy, said Miguel Gonsalves, an AirIQ vice president.