towed gun sentence in Hindi"towed gun" meaning in Hindi towed gun in a sentence
- Phase 1A has seen the selection of the towed gun replacement; the US Pegasus alternative.
- A towed gun fires from the ground and any inherent protection is limited to a gun shield.
- A few towed guns have been given limited self-propulsion by means of an auxiliary engine.
- A towed gun was much cheaper than a tank and could be concealed in a shallow position.
- The RAA applies the latest technologies to maximise the effectiveness of the extant fleet of towed guns.
- Since the early 1960s it has been possible to carry lighter towed guns and most mortars by helicopter.
- Enemies included towed guns, BMP-1, infantry, Gazelle, MIG's and more.
- When so attached, defending tank destroyer units supplemented organic antitank weapons ( bazookas and 57mm towed guns ).
- It is based on Norinco's Type 89 ( PLL01 ) 155mm / 45-calibre towed gun-howitzer.
- The fort was part of the 155 mm towed guns on " Panama mounts ", which were circular concrete platforms.