tidal waters sentence in Hindi"tidal waters" meaning in Hindi tidal waters in a sentence
- It grows on the coast or farther inland next to tidal waters.
- :: Moored ships would be subject to tidal water flow-or river flow.
- The beaches are wide and lonely sandbeaches with big tidal water level differences.
- Provinces have rights over non-tidal waters and fishing practices there only.
- The bay exchanges tidal water with Nantucket Sound through a single maintained inlet.
- Consequently, an individual net cannot be continually operated in tidal waters.
- These trees are able to grow in areas seldom inundated by tidal water.
- The tunnels channel tidal water in and out of the lake.
- It includes the tidal waters of the Brunswick River, Belongil and Tallow creeks.
- The rivers are interconnected and are fed by tidal waters.