textile chemistry sentence in Hindi"textile chemistry" meaning in Hindi
- Other related subjects included applied chemistry, electro-chemistry, and textile chemistry.
- In 1958 / 59 four-year degree programmes in Textile Technology & Textile Chemistry were started.
- He then joined the Institute of Textile Technology and passed the professional course of Diploma in Textile Chemistry.
- Furthermore Helmut Zahn and his team of the Institute for textile chemistry were the first who synthesised Insulin.
- In 1950, 42 graduates earned their degree in textile chemistry, textile engineering, and machine design.
- All textile departments offer B . Tech . degree and Textile Technology and Textile Chemistry departments offer M . Tech degree.
- Each year, AATCC honors outstanding members and the greater textile community with a number of awards, including the Olney Medal for outstanding achievement in textile chemistry.
- Vivian served as vice provost and dean of NCSU's Graduate School from 1975-1982 and helped establish the nation's first doctoral program in textile chemistry.
- As a result, the Institute formed an affiliation with the Hebrew University in 1968, and the Division of Polymer and Textile Chemistry was established in the faculty of natural sciences.
- On May 30, 1946, Vivian married Flora Susanne Sulzbacher of Nuremberg, Germany who graduated with a degree in textile chemistry from Queen's University in Belfast, Ireland.