terminable sentence in Hindi"terminable" meaning in Hindi
- But the contract is terminable on the sale of the hotel.
- From a creditor's point of view there is no security in terminable case.
- The implementation of this terminable certificate of registry is intended for recreational vessels as well as small ships.
- On the terminable certificate of registration, Abdul Rahim said it is valid for five years and is renewable.
- Significantly, the labour supply agreements were terminable by the owner entities without notice in circumstances of industrial action.
- Dars'essay, titled " Terminable and interminable translation " in English, discusses the process of attempting to make a translation definitive.
- These leases are not terminable by the tenant, nor are rent bond : hence the " hell-or-high water " moniker.
- MWMT pays Mercury Asset Management Plc an annual fee of 1 percent of gross assets, with the management contract terminable with six months'notice.
- Jivatva, the phenomenal individuality, although beginning-less, is terminable ( santa ) in the case of one getting release and gaining Brahmatva.
- To date the only projects to achieve three pearls include the Abu Dhabi Midfield Terminable Building and ten unspecified Abu Dhabi Education Council ( ADEC ) schools.