term of credit sentence in Hindi"term of credit" meaning in Hindi term of credit in a sentence
- And in terms of credit quality, there are no glitches.
- And Wal-Mart isn't bashful about asking for favors, including extremely cushy terms of credit.
- "Until it's safe in terms of credit-card transactions, we'll be using an 800 number ."
- Culturally, in terms of credit quality and underwriting discipline, Jefferson is a smaller version of Wachovia.
- Chilean consumers are inexperienced in terms of credit.
- CREDIT WHERE DUE Kiplinger's and Money see bright spots for women in terms of credit and pensions.
- "In terms of credit history, but you also have to look at debt service, " Nienhuis said.
- We believe that he had access to at least 100, 000 in terms of credit card numbers _ perhaps even more,
- Ebner's approval is important because 98 percent of Winterthur shares need to be exchanged under the terms of Credit Suisse's proposals.
- It takes a fairly cautious course both in terms of credit quality and holding the duration of its portfolio to a moderate level.