term of art sentence in Hindi"term of art" meaning in Hindi term of art in a sentence
- In terms of arts, the Atlantic University College leads in digital arts.
- We've made collaboration more a term of art than it should be.
- In terms of art history, Munch largely dropped from sight after 1912.
- The largest erg of the Sahara is probably geographic term of art.
- In the garment industry, there is a term of art for this.
- But in Durban, " full " is a term of art.
- To use a diplomatic term of art, the world is a mess ."
- In terms of art, I love marine paintings and Hudson River valley paintings.
- For me, in terms of art, music is about communication ."
- "We're in trouble in terms of art in our schools, " he said.