tectona grandis sentence in Hindi"tectona grandis" meaning in Hindi tectona grandis in a sentence
- The forest is tropical dry deciduous in nature, dominated by teak ( Tectona grandis ).
- The larvae have been recorded feeding on " Tectona grandis " and " Mallotus " species.
- This consist mainly of Tectona grandis, Ain, Tiwas, Aola, Lendia, Dhawada, Kusum are the important tree species.
- Vegetation : The natural vegetation is tropical dry forest, with scattered teak " ( Tectona grandis ) " forests.
- It is historically important because of first time teak ( " Tectona grandis " ) plantation in Bangladesh was started from this area.
- The forest of Ratapani is dry deciduous and moist deciduous type, with teak ( " Tectona grandis " ) as the main tree species.
- Teak ( Tectona grandis ), and associated species such as Madhuca indica, Diospyros melanoxylon, Terminalia tomentosa, Buchanania lanzan, Lagerstroemia parviflora, Ougeinia dalbergoides, Miliusa velutina and Lannea coromandalica, occur on flat terrain.
- The woodland section is equally impressive with trees like Sapindus Emarginatus ( Reetha ), Pterocarpus Marsupium ( Sandalwood ), Dabergia Sissoo ( Sheesham wood ), and Tectona Grandis ( Teakwood ).
- Some non-native species such as Tectona grandis ( Teak ) and Gmelina arborea ( Pulp wood ) have been introduced into the ecosystem and are being extensively grown in several large forest plantations.
- The natural vegetation of the Central Indian Highlands is dominated by the peninsular sal ( " Shorea robusta " ) forests in the east and teak ( " Tectona grandis " ) forests in the west.