tax rebate sentence in Hindi"tax rebate" meaning in Hindi tax rebate in a sentence
- Are those tax rebate checks in the mail part of the problem?
- George W . Bush will not buy stuff with his tax rebate.
- That state approved a $ 701 million income tax rebate this year.
- Tax rebates for improved energy efficiency are expected to cost RM12 billion.
- The tax rebates might even encourage businesses to replenish merchandise for Christmas.
- Opponents of the plan criticize this tax rebate due to its costs.
- The government also ended two years of income tax rebates in July.
- Americans began receiving income tax rebate checks in the mail this month.
- Without a tax rebate, growth could be negative in the second half.
- It also ended two years of tax rebates and boosted medical insurance premiums.