tax abatement sentence in Hindi"tax abatement" meaning in Hindi tax abatement in a sentence
- Moraine Mayor Roger Matheny supported using tax abatements to retain jobs.
- For the commercial area, there is no property tax abatement.
- Southpark Center received no tax abatement or other incentives from the city.
- He opposed to using taxpayer money or giving the Oilers tax abatements.
- But Sibley is expected to criticize tax abatement by schools in general.
- They also provide property tax abatement and exemptions from state income tax.
- Still, I probably would not have proceeded without the tax abatement.
- The company plans to ask for a property tax abatement.
- Tax Abatement is used to cut property taxes to develop a property.
- DeBellis said he was applying for a five-year city tax abatement.