tawses sentence in Hindi"tawses" meaning in Hindi tawses in a sentence
- A boy's taw was his most precious possession.
- In return Mr Taw was asked to purchase shares in various companies.
- Its beach Saunton Sands is part of the Taw-Torridge Estuary.
- Taw, can you produce maybe five pages and then show me?
- Taw Sein Ko joined the Indian Civil Service in 1884.
- I wonder if you could bother say User : Taw about this.
- Taw, would you please revert your change to Silesia?
- She lives in the Taw Valley area of North Devon.
- It was later renamed Taw Mim Semkath ( TMS ).
- Having the right " taw " might make you a winner.