symptomatic treatment sentence in Hindi"symptomatic treatment" meaning in Hindi symptomatic treatment in a sentence
- Symptomatic treatment with anti-emetics and medications for the hiccups are important.
- Patients will almost certainly require additional symptomatic treatment and supportive care.
- It is a symptomatic treatment that causes horrible, irreversible stuff.
- Currently, symptomatic treatments are NSAIDs and steroids or surgical procedures.
- Tamiflu was not administered but only gave her symptomatic treatment.
- Symptomatic treatment of visceral pain relies primarily upon pharmacotherapy.
- "' Tetrabenazine "'is a drug for the symptomatic treatment of chorea associated with Huntington's disease.
- Once a treatable condition has been identified there is no reason to withhold symptomatic treatment.
- A review of massage therapy as a symptomatic treatment of autism found limited evidence of benefit.
- No specific antidotes are known, but symptomatic treatment with antihistamines may help to control any allergies.