surlinesses sentence in Hindi"surlinesses" meaning in Hindi surlinesses in a sentence
- No in-your-face surliness or social anomie here.
- Outside the ring, he's known for his surliness.
- A streak of surliness shouldn't damage a worthy candidate.
- Now he would deprive New Yorkers of their birthright of surliness?
- Kozlov ( playing in the minors ) has added surliness.
- No Parisian surliness, no fog-engendered ennui fills the air.
- Costello said, early on, wryly sending up his past surliness.
- Mayfair's ebullience was in direct contrast to Elkington's surliness.
- In the meantime, one sorely misses His Surliness.
- "I don't know about losing the surliness,"