surgical suture sentence in Hindi"surgical suture" meaning in Hindi surgical suture in a sentence
- Nylon was used initially for toothbrush bristles, fishing line and surgical sutures.
- Eves received six surgical sutures after hitting her head during the altercation.
- Tissue from the small intestines becomes catgut for racket strings or surgical sutures.
- When subcutaneous tissue is 2 cm thick or more, surgical suture is used.
- Ethicon has manufactured surgical sutures and wound closure devices since 1887.
- Triclosan is also used in the coatings for some surgical sutures.
- He criticizes in particular the surgical suture and recommends only a narrow range of indication.
- The actress can perform surgical sutures and later learned how to perform a chest drain.
- When the fourchette is torn, the bleeding which ensues sometimes requires surgical suturing for containment.
- Barbed suture is a knotless surgical suture that has a pattern of barbs on its surface.