surgical spirit sentence in Hindi"surgical spirit" meaning in Hindi surgical spirit in a sentence
- In England, they call it surgical spirits.
- Is this the same thing as surgical spirit ?-- Light current 02 : 54, 21 September 2006 ( UTC)
- His original recipe was one ounce of thymol crystals dissolved in five fluid ounces of surgical spirit to make the stock solution.
- Somerfield said when soldiers couldn't get beer, they drank " jungle juice " _ a potent blend of dried fruit juice and surgical spirit.
- Between 1989 and 1995, she starred as obstreperous surgeon Sheila Sabatini in the ITV sitcom " Surgical Spirit ", her most high-profile acting role to date.
- Using his academic knowledge, Alexander helped to build a salt evaporation plant at Changi and a small industrial plant that fermented surgical spirit and other products for prison hospital.
- "' Rubbing alcohol "'refers to either isopropyl alcohol ( propan-2-ol ) or ethanol based liquids, or the comparable British Pharmacopoeia defined "'surgical spirit "', with isopropyl alcohol products being the most widely available.
- Now that the redirects or links seem to have been altered, I can see that the British common name would be surgical spirit . talk ) 14 : 59, 14 May 2009 ( UTC)
- His other television roles include Jonathan Haslam in the sitcom " Surgical Spirit " ( 1989 95 ); playing Kevin's dad in " Harry Enfield and Chums " ( 1994 ), and Douglas Potts in the soap opera " Emmerdale " ( 2007 11, 2014 present ).