surgical anatomy sentence in Hindi"surgical anatomy" meaning in Hindi surgical anatomy in a sentence
- Alfred Velpeau, renowned for his knowledge of surgical anatomy.
- His papers on general pathology, therapeutics and surgical anatomy was also awarded prizes.
- There is another use for the term " Dimples of Venus " in surgical anatomy.
- They are used for gross anatomy, surgical anatomy, and for furthering medical education.
- From 1913, he was a professor of surgical anatomy and experimental surgery at the University of Bucharest.
- In 1909 he was habilitated for surgical anatomy at Budapest, attaining the title of professor of 1914.
- Computed tomography ( CT ) navigation is a tool that may be used by surgeons to better correlate surgical anatomy with pre-operative CT imaging.
- In 1809 he published " Observations on Diseases of the Heart ", and in 1812 " Observations on the Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck ".
- By 1965, the surgical anatomy was thoroughly and widely understood, antibiotics were widely available and useful for treating postoperative infections and other major complications of tracheotomy had also become more manageable.
- Similar to pulse oximetry, the suggestion to surgeons about such an idea was met with disdain, who again indicated that a gimmick could never be a substitute for expertise in surgical anatomy.