surgency sentence in Hindi"surgency" meaning in Hindi surgency in a sentence
- In Big Five studies, extraversion has been associated with surgency.
- Thurstone and Thurstone identified surgency by the word " fluency ".
- Extraversion has also been linked to physiological factors such as respiration, through its association with surgency.
- Even though nowadays surgency is referred to as a self-reported construct, it was also associated to an ability.
- High surgency in children is often identified by parental self-report and has been associated with lower levels of effortful control.
- Cattell found that of all of the objective tests developed for assessing temperament, the fluency tests were the most valid for testing surgency.
- To take revenge, he enrolled himself for house surgency in the same hospital, and poisoned the minds of all the 5 scoundrels.
- For example, they found that emotion-coaching parenting was related to distraction coping strategies for children with lower negative affect and higher surgency.
- Furthermore, participants scored higher on aggression during frown trials than during smile trials, and scored higher on elation, surgency, and social affection factors during smile trials than during frown ones.
- Additionally, they argue that the external criterion variables generally mark most directly tapped by the Self-Monitoring Scale rather than being tapped by the measures of Extraversion, Social Surgency, or Other-Directedness, meaning that Self-Monitoring can better describe the factors that contribute to a persons personality than the combination of these.