surface channel sentence in Hindi"surface channel" meaning in Hindi
- The JNT uses bulk conduction instead of surface channel conduction.
- Because the water along this coastal area is very clear, much of the sub-surface channel pattern around the island is discernible.
- Sub horizontal drains are accompanied by surficial collectors which gather the water and take it away through networks of small surface channels.
- These tunnels were extended up to the villages and continued as surface channels for irrigation . ( Qanat in its Cradle, ICQHS 2012 ).
- Special ridges in the nonstick surface channel fat and juices away from the food and the heating element and into a water-filled base to help prevent smoking.
- Regarding the article's name, sources indicate that "'Dark dune spots are small CO 2 geiser-like systems which are fed gas by the spiders'sub-surface channel network . "'
- Previously, the assumption that Mars was wet was based on circumstantial evidence, such as satellite imagery of what appeared to be canyons and surface channels carved by water now missing.