surface barrier sentence in Hindi"surface barrier" meaning in Hindi surface barrier in a sentence
- It used discrete surface barrier transistors instead of vacuum tubes ( as the integrated circuit had not yet been invented ).
- The hunter-killer group returned to Argentia on 27 April for replenishment; then, Mosley resumed surface barrier patrols 2 May.
- In late 1953, engineers at Philco Corporation invented the surface barrier transistor, the first high frequency transistor suitable for use in high speed computers.
- Detectors to measure backscattered energy are usually silicon surface barrier detectors, a very thin layer ( 100 nm ) of electron-hole pairs which is dependent on the energy of the ion.
- In June 1955, the National Security Agency and the United States Navy entered into a contract with Philco to build a specialized scientific transistorized computer based on Philco's surface barrier transistor technology.
- Conventionally, the residual energies of charged particles and recoil nuclei have been measured by a silicon charged-particle detector; most commonly either a surface barrier detector ( SBD ) or a passivated implanted planar silicon ( PIPS ) detector.
- Angular dependence of detection can be achieved by using a movable detector, or more practically by separating the surface barrier detector into many independent cells which can be measured independently, covering some range of angles around direct ( 180 degrees ) back-scattering.