surface application sentence in Hindi"surface application" meaning in Hindi
- The coating had the following characteristics : it was non-toxic, non-flammable, and would dry smoothly on metals within half an hour of surface application.
- The conifers are placed in well-drained, slightly acidic soil; where necessary, a yearly surface application of shredded bark or leaf mold is used for moisture retention.
- For bait fishing : A light egg sinker with an appropriate hook for surface applications, and a trolling drop line with a high-quality single or treble hook.
- Because of the way the water is applied in a drip system, traditional surface applications of timed-release fertilizer are sometimes ineffective, so drip systems often mix liquid fertilizer with the irrigation water.
- Because of the scarcity of vinyl during the war years, vinyl flooring was not widely marketed until the late 1940s, eventually became the most popular choice for flooring in just about any hard-surface application.
- On contact with the dispersant, oil that would otherwise float on the surface of the water is emulsified into tiny droplets and sinks or ( in the unusual case of sub-surface application ) remains suspended in the water.
- But since " g " varies little over depths which are a very small fraction of the Earth's radius, it is placed outside the integral in practice for most near-surface applications which require an assessment of lithostatic pressure.