surface active agent sentence in Hindi"surface active agent" meaning in Hindi
- These compounds are nitrogenous cationic surface active agents.
- For the more general meaning, " surface active agent / s " is the heading.
- In most of these products, proteins are the main surface active agents that help in the formation and stabilization of the dispersed gas phase.
- Surfactants own both hydrophilic and lipophilic properties in one molecule, so they are called surface active agents, and are widely used in various washing process.
- Commercial uses of amaranth oil include foods, cosmetics, shampoos and intermediates for manufacture of lubricants, pharmaceuticals, rubber chemicals, aromatics and surface active agents.
- The state-of-the-art facility will produce surface active agents or more commonly known as surfactants based on alcohols, oils, esters, fatty acids and amines.
- An appropriate " surface active agent " ( or " surfactant " ) can increase the kinetic stability of an emulsion so that the size of the droplets does not change significantly with time.