succinic acid sentence in Hindi"succinic acid" meaning in Hindi succinic acid in a sentence
- Other routes are from butadiene, allyl acetate and succinic acid.
- Succinic acid also converts to diesters such are also referred to as succinates.
- Succinic acid can then be utilized for energy production via the Krebs cycle.
- Using glucose as substrate the natural producing succinic acid producers are first considered.
- It is a succinic acid-producing strain first isolated from the bovine rumen.
- Upon heating in strongly hydrate to succinic acid.
- So succinic acid will yield succinic anhydride.
- Succinic acid is used in the food and beverage industry, primarily as an acidity regulator.
- Under normal conditions, SSADH works with the enzyme GABA transaminase to convert GABA to succinic acid.
- The major acids in wine are tartaric and malic acid with succinic acids playing a small role.