subsisted sentence in Hindi"subsisted" meaning in Hindi subsisted in a sentence
- The teenagers said they often subsisted on tea and dried vegetables.
- And this is how they subsisted : Five peanuts for breakfast.
- WIZ-DOM subsisted on the magicks of the Western world.
- He subsisted on a monthly $ 422 Social Security check.
- He said many Indonesians subsisted on " inhuman incomes ."
- He rarely ate much food and often subsisted on crackers and milk.
- They subsisted by hunting walrus and whale and by fishing.
- They subsisted on relief supplies provided by the government and other agencies.
- She fasted, avoided meat, and subsisted on bread and vegetables.
- Many migrants were extremely poor and had subsisted on others'property.