strip chart recorder sentence in Hindi"strip chart recorder" meaning in Hindi
- The first commercial devices ( medical strip chart recorders ) were introduced in 1951 by Siemens.
- Strip chart recorders have a long strip of paper that is ejected out of the recorder.
- Strip chart recorders with galvanometer driven pens may have a full scale frequency response of 100 Hz and several centimeters of deflection.
- In analog strip chart recorders such as used in electrocardiographs, electroencephalographs and polygraphs, galvanometer mechanisms were used to position the " pen ".
- Roll chart recorders are similar to strip chart recorders except that the recorded data is stored on a round roll, and the unit is usually fully enclosed.
- GFAA spectrometry instruments have the following basic features : 1 . a source of light ( lamp ) that emits resonance line radiation; 2 . an atomization chamber ( graphite tube ) in which the sample is vaporized; 3 . a monochromator for selecting only one of the characteristic wavelengths ( visible or ultraviolet ) of the element of interest; 4 . a detector, generally a photomultiplier tube ( light detectors that are useful in low-intensity applications ), that measures the amount of absorption; 5 . a signal processor-computer system ( strip chart recorder, digital display, meter, or printer ).