stringy sentence in Hindi"stringy" meaning in Hindi
- Q : What are the stringy white pieces in egg whites?
- I got stringy fishiness, followed by ever-mushier fishiness.
- Stringy goat meat is sold in butcher shops swarming with flies.
- Trim any stringy parts from livers, if you wish.
- Use a spoon to remove the seeds and stringy flesh.
- Callon pointed out a crooked, scrawny tree covered with stringy bark.
- Stringy clumps of blonde hair fell into her hands when she showered.
- Overcooked, however, it will become tough and stringy.
- Hair, always damp and stringy and in my face.
- Some also complained that the spinach tasted undercooked and stringy.