stringently sentence in Hindi"stringently" meaning in Hindi stringently in a sentence
- Where Gingrich delegates authority, Dole is stringently self-reliant.
- Along with the FDA, consumer activists stringently monitor health claims.
- Centralization was stringently enforced during the 12-year Nazi regime.
- These category I areas are the most stringently protected natural landscapes.
- At Mount Rainier, backcountry camping has been stringently regulated since 1973.
- Pentagon and White House spokesmen have stringently denied the accusation.
- That is because broadcast networks are more stringently monitored by federal regulators.
- They are demanding that the Broadcasting Authority enforce the Broadcasting Ordinance stringently.
- TMC has stringently criticized BJP's central government in recent past.
- But the policy hasn't been stringently enforced.