stabilizing selection sentence in Hindi"stabilizing selection" meaning in Hindi
- Purifying / stabilizing selection is not the sole cause of stasis.
- The reason can be that methods for detecting stabilizing selection are complex.
- Inheritance alone is too imperfect to achieve a purifying and stabilizing selection.
- Stabilizing selection is the opposite of disruptive selection.
- For example, long-term stabilizing selection related to stable environments might cause stasis.
- Graph 2 depicts stabilizing selection, where the intermediate phenotype is favored over the extreme traits.
- Likewise, pleiotropic gene's stabilizing selection allows for the allele frequency to be altered.
- Stabilizing selection favors the middle phenotype, causing the decline in variation in a population over time.
- The stability is explained by the purifying / stabilizing selection of body plans and the constructional restictions.
- His work in evolutionary biology includes a theory for the origination of the " locked in " by stabilizing selection.