spadeful sentence in Hindi"spadeful" meaning in Hindi spadeful in a sentence
- The first spadeful of earth was turned on 27 July 2005.
- The Emperor himself turned over the first spadeful of dirt at Rosenh�gel.
- All he wants is someone to move 20 spadefuls.
- Mr . Guggenheimer turned the first spadeful of dirt.
- Dig up a generous spadeful of soil.
- I can remember seeing ( NFL Commissioner ) Pete Rozelle turning a spadeful of dirt.
- All the assistant has to do is throw 20 spadefuls of earth on the body.
- The first spadeful revealed five crocosmia corms stacked vertically, like buns in a bakery.
- Let me be the first to shovel a spadeful of dirt on the carcass of limpbizkit.
- The wiry gravedigger shoveled spadefuls of soft soil at blurring speed, then moved onto the next body.