spade grip sentence in Hindi"spade grip" meaning in Hindi spade grip in a sentence
- The M240E1 is also fitted with spade grips for flexible use.
- Tripod and pintle mounts are usually used with spade grips.
- Control was from a spade grip on the gun.
- The aircraft configured M240D has a front and rear sight and a trigger group which accommodates the spade grip device.
- The M60D differed from the base model by employing spade grips, a different sighting system, and lacking a forearm.
- It was equipped with a metallic Y-shaped stock and two spade grips, the barrels had no cooling fins.
- The spade grips were replaced with a rifle-type stock and the thumb-trigger was replaced by a rifle-type trigger.
- The light machinegun model used a buttstock and trigger group like the Bren and the medium machinegun model used spade grips and a butterfly trigger like the Vickers.
- Unlike other models, however, the M60D normally has spade grips and an aircraft ring-type sight or similar, as well as an improved ammunition feed system.
- Interestingly, spade grips are installed on a gun cradle integral to the tripod, instead of to the gun body; the trigger is located on the right spade grip, making firing more controlled and comfortable.