sole trustee sentence in Hindi"sole trustee" meaning in Hindi
- Stiassny, in turn, was the sole trustee of Fardell s family trust.
- He served as sole trustee of Lowell Observatory from 1987 to 2013.
- Amory, meanwhile, was also named the sole trustee of the Lowell Observatory.
- The comptroller is also the sole trustee of the state's pension fund.
- Franklin died in 1980, and McCrary became sole trustee for the trust.
- For 40 years, Putnam was also the sole trustee of the Lowell Observatory.
- GWAS was the sole trustee of the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Appeal.
- Swartz, the sole trustee for GV Realty, could not be reached to comment Tuesday.
- Mark Swartz, Tyco's chief financial officer, is listed as sole trustee of the trust.
- "I don't want this to be a museum, " says Musmeah Yeshua's sole trustee.