sole print sentence in Hindi"sole print" meaning in Hindi sole print in a sentence
- Nasa Borba journalists say the government forbade the country's sole print-paper factory from supplying them with paper.
- Bodziak had pinpointed the shoe behind the prints by reviewing crime scene photos, his catalog of rubber sole prints and talking with manufacturers.
- Prosecutors displayed the photos to show how bloody lines and curves found at the crime scene lined up with transparencies of the Magli sole print.
- The Tarumanagara fifth century CE Ciaruteun inscription, inscribed with king's sole print, regarded King Purnawarman as incarnation of Vishnu on earth.
- Further, the civil jury saw some new evidence, including pictures of Simpson wearing shoes like those that left bloody sole prints at the slaying scene outside Ms . Simpson's condominium.
- On Wednesday, the second day of deliberations, the jurors asked for a magnifying glass to be used in studying the photographs entered as evidence in the four-month-long trial, among them pictures in which Simpson appears to be wearing shoes of the type that left bloody sole prints at the crime scene.