soften up sentence in Hindi"soften up" meaning in Hindi
- The stolen base and the hit and run softens up a pitcher.
- I want all this skin to soften up a lot first ."
- This is America's team : Battle softens up a table with charm.
- Once broken-in, they wore out quickly as they continued to soften up.
- The Stars seemed to soften up as Buffalo became the pedal-to-the-metal predator.
- From this point, Jason softens up, allowing the hostages to order food.
- The technique was used to " soften up " detainees prior to interrogation.
- It softens up the greens, it softens up the golf course.
- If you want to soften up clean lines, it works well.
- And Dad is beginning to soften up around the edges, too.