sluice gate sentence in Hindi"sluice gate" meaning in Hindi sluice gate in a sentence
- What is the flow depth downstream of the sluice gate, y 2?
- An Jordan Valley, the sluice gates of the Degania dam were opened.
- Archways and sluice gates were present on the eastern and western sides.
- Sluice gates are used to control the water flow to the fields.
- Sluice gates were built to raise the water level to irrigate fields.
- Sluice gates commonly control water levels and flow rates in rivers and canals.
- The bubbler pool could be drained by opening its sluice gates.
- Excess water from the canal was released through a sluice gate.
- The full system involved placement of dams, canals and sluice gates.
- Water levels are managed by the use of a sluice gate.