sluggish stream sentence in Hindi"sluggish stream" meaning in Hindi sluggish stream in a sentence
- The species prefers densely vegetated, shallow waters in lakes, ponds, and sluggish streams.
- Found in the southern half of South America, its natural habitat is freshwater lakes, ponds and sluggish streams.
- The 100-year-old city is intercut by half a dozen normally sluggish streams converted into torrents by the rains.
- Nairobi is intercut by half a dozen normally sluggish streams that were converted into torrents by the rains.
- A sluggish stream, Lost River offers fishing opportunities for bass, up to, brown bullhead, crappie, yellow perch, and Sacramento perch.
- Pike are found in sluggish streams and shallow, weedy places in lakes, as well as in cold, clear, rocky waters.
- The stream is referred to as Sacunk, a Native American name meaning " slow sluggish stream ", on early maps of the area.
- The original vegetation of the ill-drained valley bottoms with sluggish streams in elevations below 100m would be often a special formation, the Myristica swamp.
- ""'Pethia atra " "'is a species of cyprinid fish native to India where it is found in sluggish streams in the Imphal Valley, Manipur.
- A drain was built continuing the path of the " sluggish stream " to the Hudson River, which redirected the underground springs which watered the swamps.