shooting stick sentence in Hindi"shooting stick" meaning in Hindi shooting stick in a sentence
- A "'shooting stick "'is a combined walking stick and folding chair.
- On firearms, shooting sticks are commonly used on rifles to provide a forward rest and reduce motion.
- Makeshift bipods known as shooting sticks can be constructed from items such as tree branches or ski poles.
- An example of a non-factory-made accessory could be shooting sticks that can be employed as rifle field rest.
- Shooting sticks can be of fixed or adjustable length and can be homemade products by their operators or factory products.
- When he complained, Orwell hit him across the legs with a shooting stick and Heppenstall then had to defend himself with a chair.
- He was a right-handed batsman with a curious and ungainly crouching stance, once described as if he was sitting on a shooting stick.
- At that time, the word " pool " often brought to mind drunken hustlers shooting stick and comparing tattoos in dingy, smoke-filled bars.
- Newhall dubbed him the " fearless spectator " and took publicity photographs of McCabe perched on a shooting stick, wearing a derby and looking bored.
- Shooting sticks permit the operator to rest the weapon on the ground, a low wall, or other object, reducing operator fatigue and permitting increased accuracy.