shoo away sentence in Hindi"shoo away" meaning in Hindi
- He shoos away any boys who show an interest in her.
- They are exceptionally annoying and don't shoo away easily.
- Move ! " tried to shoo away onlookers and reporters.
- Last year a Lakeland man even used gunfire to shoo away rivals.
- The onslaught of swing is enough to shoo away any bad moods.
- He had tried to shoo away the nuisances _ " Out!
- A security guard drives by to shoo away the group.
- He wasn't one to shoo away a stray.
- Workers stood by to shoo away swarms of flies.
- They have also learned how to shoo away butterflies.