shish kebab sentence in Hindi"shish kebab" meaning in Hindi
- Other foods have hybrid Tibetan, Indian and Thai origins . shish kebab.
- Try Moishe's for shish kebab or falafel or more mundane rotisserie chicken.
- Two of the best-known kebab dishes are shish kebab and doner kebab.
- Dinner consisted of lamb shish kebabs, rice and salad, Mrs . Johnson reported.
- Shish kebab : skewered meat usually layered with peppers and onions
- If so, ask the butcher to make that meat into shish kebab cubes.
- Grill with chicken, shish kebabs; stuff in chiles rellenos and other baked dishes.
- When you grow tired of Buster, he will still want more shish kebab.
- The shish kebab I ordered later, however, was absolutely mouth-watering.
- Cookbook author and sushi chef Tracy Griffith presents a plate of Sushi Shish Kebabs.