screw over sentence in Hindi"screw over" meaning in Hindi screw over in a sentence
- People don't screw over their friends ."
- It would be one thing to screw over one's friends, teammates, coaches and franchise.
- Pots hang on screws over a small gas stove, and a large television sits atop the refrigerator.
- But to screw over oneself at the same time, well, that takes a special kind of thinking.
- I'm not trying to screw over Americans who are losing jobs, " said Sanders, 22.
- I built a garden shed starting with a pile of lumber and lots of boxes of screws over thanksgiving weekend.
- "Why wait until five days before and screw over the kid who's got to be ready ?"
- He's lived a full and exciting life and doesn't care who he'screws over'on his way to the top.
- As he was taoist heretic, somewhat similar to anarchistic, there are some legends that Jeon salt down and screw over dynasty government and king.
- They were offering good money, but I felt if I signed it, it screws over a lot of players for the future and right now.