screw mechanism sentence in Hindi"screw mechanism" meaning in Hindi screw mechanism in a sentence
- A special reproducer and modified feed screw mechanism were required to play them.
- However, baroque-style bows produced today almost universally adopt the screw mechanism.
- In 1793, Kulibin constructed an elevator that lifted a cabin using screw mechanisms.
- A screw mechanism on top of the bridge allowed adjustment of the tonal output.
- Machinist's levels provide screw mechanisms to center the bubbles.
- Professional bassists are more likely to have adjustable bridges, which have a metal screw mechanism.
- The movement was imparted by a screw mechanism and the gas-check by the Broadwell ring system.
- The cannon employed a screw mechanism which pushed the cylinder forward when it was in position.
- The screw mechanism for changing hair tension is first mentioned in a French shop inventory of 1747.
- One jaw is fixed to the bar and the other can be adjusted with a screw mechanism.