screw jack sentence in Hindi"screw jack" meaning in Hindi screw jack in a sentence
- It was a screw jack style mechanism controlled by a computer.
- The Jeep came with a star wrench, a screw jack and working lights.
- Most property owners used screw jacks to raise their buildings to the new grade.
- Screw jacks have now largely been replaced by hydraulic jacks.
- Screw jacks had previously been used to load the logs.
- Screw jacks were used to brace the aluminum against the granite pedestal of the statue.
- The pavers were rested on screw jack pedestals in order to be leveled and shimmed.
- Normally the latches are opened and closed by a screw jack powered by an electric actuator motor.
- Generally, codes require that the screw jack mechanism be welded to make sure it will stay put.
- Screw jacks still remain for minimal cost applications, such as the little-used tyre-changing jacks supplied with cars.