screw down sentence in Hindi"screw down" meaning in Hindi screw down in a sentence
- But a lot of companies still have screws down on capital spending.
- I think we should be turning the screws down on him,
- They have got to screw down hard on the economy.
- She makes the chow-chow, he puts the lids on and screws down the tops.
- He also introduced to the general audience the screw down plant press and the vasculum.
- The crown screws down with a gasket to prevent water from entering from the stem opening.
- A binding post contains a central threaded metal rod and a cap that screws down on that rod.
- Place the lid on the jar, screw down the metal ring and place the jar in boiling water.
- They quickly kill the driver, and while Kuipers drives the hearse, Ellis screws down the coffin's secret air vents.
- I realized it would be bad form to run screws down through the corners; at least I had that much taste.