screw auger sentence in Hindi"screw auger" meaning in Hindi screw auger in a sentence
- The park's mountain scenery includes the Screw Auger and Mother Walker waterfalls and Moose Cave.
- The views from Evans Notch are spectacular, and trails in Grafton Notch State Park lead to such renowned scenic spots as Step Falls and Screw Auger Falls.
- The first child born in the town was to Dr Joel Knight, a purveyor of a patent medicine product known as " Dr Joel Knight's Celebrated Screw Auger Pills . " The first school was built in the area in 1841.
- A single or twin screw auger, powered by an electric motor, or a ram, driven by hydraulic pressure ( often used for steel and titanium alloys ), oil pressure ( for aluminium ), or in other specialized processes such as rollers inside a perforated drum for the production of many simultaneous streams of material.
- Henry invented a screw auger, manufactured and sold exclusively at his Lancaster store, and some credit him with inventing the steamboat : the twelve-year-old Robert Fulton, a Lancaster neighbor, visited Henry in 1777, who had been experimenting since 1763 on boats with steam engines on the Conestoga River ( Fulton's own experiments began only in 1786 in England ).