scourer sentence in Hindi"scourer" meaning in Hindi
- :I have put one of those stainless steel scourers in my kettle.
- She wants the shampoo attachment but not the polisher-sander-scourer-massager.
- In the early days, dry cleaners were called " garment scourers and dyers ."
- And for $ 60 more, he'll include a combination polisher-sander-scourer-massager.
- A brass wire scourer, brush, or wheel on a bench grinder, can be used with care.
- Warwick's " scourers " ( scouts and patrols and foraging parties ) failed to detect this move.
- Pull the plug and now get to work with a scourer, and you should find the grot comes off easily.
- The horsemen were generally restricted to " prickers " and " scourers "; i . e . scouting and foraging parties.
- Washing it is probably best with a brush rather than a scourer or dishcloth . talk ) 00 : 08, 14 December 2007 ( UTC)
- 2 litres water 1.5kg granulated white sugarMethod Wash the fruit well, scrubbing the skins with a scourer to get rid of any wax or residues.