scale error sentence in Hindi"scale error" meaning in Hindi scale error in a sentence
- Scaled errors are a helpful alternative to percentage errors when comparing between different scales.
- As a single gauge instrument approaches 100 % leakage, the leakage scale error reaches maximum.
- Well-established alternatives are the mean absolute scaled error ( MASE ) and the mean squared error.
- Researchers attribute these scale errors to " immature inhibitory control due to an immature prefrontal cortex.
- Consumer groups and government agencies tend to work only on large-scale errors that will affect many people.
- It is believed that in young children, these two streams are not communicating properly, resulting in scale errors.
- Location and site plan of Klin-Yar ( drawn by M . Mathews; NB scale error : correct 500m, not 50m ).
- The new version was given in a small number of school districts for the first year, then scores were curved to correct scaling errors.
- Behaviors known as scale errors were observed in which the children attempted to interact with the miniature objects in the same way they had with the larger versions.
- The August 2001 version, the latest analyzed, was a " real improvement, " the Decode scientists say, but still contained 104 large-scale errors, according to their recombination map.