scale copper sentence in Hindi"scale copper" meaning in Hindi
- There has been prospecting and small-scale copper and zinc.
- It is the first new large-scale copper mining project in Arizona in more than 30 years.
- Large scale copper mining began in the old Mineral Park district in 1963 when Duval Corporation began the open pit operation.
- Khirbat en-Nahas is a large-scale copper-mining site excavated by archaeologist Thomas Levy in what is now southern Jordan.
- Large-scale copper mining began in the district in 1907 and, with some hiatuses and several changes of ownership, continues in 2015.
- Between 1912, when full-scale copper production began, until 1928 when a Congolese line was completed, almost all of Katanga's copper was shipped over the Rhodesian network.
- Between 1912, when full-scale copper production began, until 1928 when a Congolese line was completed, almost all of Katanga's copper was shipped over the Rhodesian network to Beira.
- From the third millennium onward, the invention of the reusable smelting furnace was crucial to the success of large-scale copper production and the robust expansion of the copper trade through the Bronze Age.
- The line reached Broken Hill ( Kabwe ) in 1906 and Ndola in the Copperbelt in 1909 ( connecting to Sakania in the Congo ), some 20 years before the first large-scale copper mines opened there.
- Around 1840 his father relocated the family base to Swansea which was becoming the principal smelting centre for industrial scale copper ( and other ) ores from Chile, following the exhaustion of principal mines closer to hand in Cornwall.