saddle horse sentence in Hindi"saddle horse" meaning in Hindi
- By 1910, Elwood was being used as a saddle horse in California.
- He was a former director of the National Saddle Horse Breeders Association.
- In 1987 he was the World Champion Senior Hunter Under Saddle Horse.
- In this shed stood a saddled horse, employed in eating his corn.
- Jean found a bridled and saddled horse and rode off on it.
- The American Royal Saddle Horse Show is back in the saddle again.
- Check out the copper-plated, die-cast radio topped by a miniature saddled horse.
- The "'Costa Rican Saddle Horse "'is a horse breed developed in Costa Rica.
- Today, the Bespechney line still contains the Russian Saddle Horse blood.
- He missed and killed Andy's saddle horse, which was tied to a tree.