sabbath school sentence in Hindi"sabbath school" meaning in Hindi sabbath school in a sentence
- Sometimes slaves established their own Sabbath schools to talk about the Scriptures.
- Some called school activities taking place at church on Sunday, Sabbath School.
- After Sabbath School the church service begins, usually at 11 : 00am.
- Monthly Sabbath school concerts featured students'singing hymns and reciting passages from the Bible.
- Also in 1917, his father appointed him General Superintendent of the Sabbath Schools.
- Her activities included supporting the establishment of Sabbath schools in the black community.
- Many Seventh-day Adventist communities hold their Sabbath Schools on Saturdays.
- Willes served as a " Sabbath School missionary " after his arrival in Utah.
- She organized a free Sabbath school for Jewish children.
- Both were teaching at the Temple Emanu-El Sabbath School.