routine checking sentence in Hindi"routine checking" meaning in Hindi routine checking in a sentence
- Proper control requires routine checking and replacing with fresh nutrients ~ 5 days to avoid toxicity.
- No new standards, such as routine checking of blood metal ion levels, were set, but guidance was updated.
- Another disadvantage of bracing wires is that they require routine checking and adjustment, or "'rigging "', even when located internally.
- Because inconsistencies had been found with the FQIS in other 767s, Boeing had issued a service bulletin for the routine checking of this system.
- For this reason, an instrument such as the dual phosphor scintillation probe, which will discriminate between alpha and beta, is used where routine checking will come across alpha and beta emitters simultaneously.
- Many large and midsize midsized corporations do in-house reference and criminal checking on applicants, and about 50 reference-checking firmsin the nation offer services ranging from routine checking of college transcripts to verifying claims of sales awards.
- Sandler said routine checking of donors, such as searching newspaper and legal databases for red flags, would not have detected problems with the majority of the foreign and illegal contributions subsequently uncovered and returned by the party.